Strapping Breaking Strength:
Strapping includes steel strapping, pp strapping, PET strapping, composite strapping, hot melt strapping and woven strapping.There are four kinds of materials for the conventional strapping: steel, PP, PET and polyester.Material for PP strapping is 100% polypropylene which does not have breaking intensity. The biggest breaking strength that 19mm PP strapping can reach is 400kg.Composite strapping has the same breaking intensity as that of steel strapping. 38mm composite strapping can reach a breaking strength of 2500kg at most. For 19mm composite strapping, the conventional breaking strength is 650kg.
For woven cord strapping, the breaking strength can be customized according to requirement. With 19mm width, the linear breaking strength can reach 1500kg.
The best solutions for safely and easily packaging is composite strapping, woven strapping, hot melt strapping or polyester woven lashing strap.
More information please visit website: www.strappingpack.com
- Previous: About Strapping Flexbility
- Next: About Strapping Width
- Useful Life Of Composite Strapping
- A Guide To Cargo Strapping
- Everything You Have To Know About The Strapping
- The Maintenance Of Lashing Straps
- Benefits Of Composite Strapping
- Advantages Of Using Polyester Composite Strapping
- What Is Composite Strapping?
- Do You Know Polyester Strapping?
- Polyester Flat Webbing Sling With Soft Eye Protection
- Woven Vs. Composite Strap
- Polyester Strapping Vs Steel Strapping
- Polyester Lashing Strap Was Containerized And Ready To Be Ship To Germany
- Metal Serrated Seals
- Cord Strap And Buckle