Composite strapping should be closed with a steel wire buckle. When you apply tension to the strapping, the buckle closes. The overall system strength is determined by the quality of the strapping in combination with the joint closure.
The thickness of the wire used and the buckle forming process determine the strength of the buckle and therefore the system strength. For composite strapping a heavy duty, galvanised steel wire buckle is advised. Few applications require a phosphate buckle. Phosphate buckles provide higher friction inside the buckle.
Strappingpack® strapping buckles provide the strongest and most consistent joint in the industry. we manufactures both the strapping and buckles in China. This ensures a consistent high quality. other brand buckles cannot provide consistent quality and system strength.
Please click website www.strappingpack.com to get more information
- Useful Life Of Composite Strapping
- A Guide To Cargo Strapping
- Everything You Have To Know About The Strapping
- The Maintenance Of Lashing Straps
- Benefits Of Composite Strapping
- Advantages Of Using Polyester Composite Strapping
- What Is Composite Strapping?
- Do You Know Polyester Strapping?
- Polyester Flat Webbing Sling With Soft Eye Protection
- Woven Vs. Composite Strap
- Polyester Strapping Vs Steel Strapping
- Polyester Lashing Strap Was Containerized And Ready To Be Ship To Germany
- Metal Serrated Seals
- Cord Strap And Buckle