Bending Resistance of Strapping:
Strappings are classified into steel strapping, pp strapping, PET strapping, composite cord strapping, hot melt strapping and woven cord strapping.
Based on different material and production process, bending resistance of different strappings is not the same.
Steel strapping is made of steel and the bending resistance is very poor.
PP strapping and PET strapping is made of polypropylene and polyethylene . The webbing is relatively hard and the bending resistance is not good.
Composite strapping, hot melt strapping, wove strapping are made from polyethylene and polyester yarn. They have the best bending resistance capability.
The best solutions for safely and easily packaging is composite strapping, woven strapping, hot melt strapping or polyester woven lashing strap.
More information please visit website: www.strappingpack.com
- Useful Life Of Composite Strapping
- A Guide To Cargo Strapping
- Everything You Have To Know About The Strapping
- The Maintenance Of Lashing Straps
- Benefits Of Composite Strapping
- Advantages Of Using Polyester Composite Strapping
- What Is Composite Strapping?
- Do You Know Polyester Strapping?
- Polyester Flat Webbing Sling With Soft Eye Protection
- Woven Vs. Composite Strap
- Polyester Strapping Vs Steel Strapping
- Polyester Lashing Strap Was Containerized And Ready To Be Ship To Germany
- Metal Serrated Seals
- Cord Strap And Buckle