Strappings are classified into steel strapping, PP strapping, PET strapping, composite cord strapping, hot melt strapping and woven cord strapping.
Their packing effects are not the same due to the distinction on material and production process.
Steel Strapping is bad at continuing to tighten and could pollute the goods during the packaging process.
PP Strapping and PET strapping turns loose easily during in the packaging process with simple buckle. It could not tighten continuously.
Composite strapping, hot melt strapping, and woven cord strapping can keep continuous tightening with steel wire cross buckle.
The best solutions for safely and easily packaging is composite strapping, woven strapping, hot melt strapping or polyester woven lashing strap.
More information please visit website: www.strappingpack.com
- Useful Life Of Composite Strapping
- A Guide To Cargo Strapping
- Everything You Have To Know About The Strapping
- The Maintenance Of Lashing Straps
- Benefits Of Composite Strapping
- Advantages Of Using Polyester Composite Strapping
- What Is Composite Strapping?
- Do You Know Polyester Strapping?
- Polyester Flat Webbing Sling With Soft Eye Protection
- Woven Vs. Composite Strap
- Polyester Strapping Vs Steel Strapping
- Polyester Lashing Strap Was Containerized And Ready To Be Ship To Germany
- Metal Serrated Seals
- Cord Strap And Buckle