In order to ensure the safe transportation of goods without accidents, it is very important to have a lashing strap that can bring safety, practicality and robustness to your goods. Regular maintenance of the lashing strap can ensure the efficiency of this type of equipment and extend its protection time. But do you know how to properly maintain the lashing strap? Next, as a lashing straps manufacturer, I'd like to share it with you.
Maintenance in Use
1. After each use, wrap the lashing strap around the ratchet and fix it with a rubber band. If you want to do better, store all cargo lashing straps safely in a carrying bag.
2. Be sure to check the lashing strap after each use. Look for frayed fibers where sharp edges may come in contact with the belt. To prevent further damage to the corners, please use rubber corner strap protectors. This is because they are cheap and easy to use, helping to maintain the integrity of cargo strapping.
3. Avoid dragging straps, hooks and hand winches on the floor. Regularly check the equipment for cracks or corrosion points, and whether the lock is working properly. The lashing strap must undergo regular inspections to ensure that it is hygienic and in good condition. Next, we will provide you with tips for cleaning and storing lashing straps effectively and safely.
The Cleaning of Lashing Straps
1. Cleaning this equipment is very simple and quick. You only need to wash the strap with mild soap to remove the dirt. It is also recommended to apply lubricant to the tensioning manual winch.
2. If the watchband is immersed in oil and grease, it may hinder and affect its handling, so you must be especially careful when cleaning and disinfecting it. However, there is no need to worry about removing stains on the belt body, because they will not affect the efficiency of the product or cause damage to the visual inspection.
3. Pay attention to signs of wear. Dirt present in the strap may also hide possible cuts or wear, making it difficult to identify. Abrasion occurs by retaining solid particles, and it can even act as an internal cutting agent.
One Way Lashing Strap
Storage of Lashing Straps
1. Avoid leaving the lashing straps in places affected by bad weather or corrosive environments, which may damage your structure.
2. The belt must be folded and stored in a clean, dry, ventilated place, and away from inclement weather and oil residue, sand or mud.
3. If the lashing strap gets damp or damp during use, please let it dry thoroughly before storing to prevent mold.
4. Lashing straps must not be left under other parts that may rub against them, thereby causing unnecessary wear and tear. In addition, they should not be exposed to surfaces with sharp edges.
5. To ensure its preservation, it must not be twisted, knotted or used directly with other straps to avoid accidents. Damaged straps, which are perforated, frayed or deformed, must be discarded because they may burst during transportation.
6. Make sure that no original product features have been changed. If you find any discrepancies, please discard them immediately or send them to the manufacturer for review
We are the manufacturer and exporter that mainly focus on packaging strapping. If you are in need, please contact us.
- Previous: Everything You Have To Know About The Strapping
- Next: No Information
- Useful Life Of Composite Strapping
- A Guide To Cargo Strapping
- Everything You Have To Know About The Strapping
- The Maintenance Of Lashing Straps
- Benefits Of Composite Strapping
- Advantages Of Using Polyester Composite Strapping
- What Is Composite Strapping?
- Do You Know Polyester Strapping?
- Polyester Flat Webbing Sling With Soft Eye Protection
- Woven Vs. Composite Strap
- Polyester Strapping Vs Steel Strapping
- Polyester Lashing Strap Was Containerized And Ready To Be Ship To Germany
- Metal Serrated Seals
- Cord Strap And Buckle